Sunday, December 19, 2010

McDonald's

Every McDonald's is the same, isn't it? Wrong. I was in the MacDonald's at 815 N. Interstate 27, Plainview, TX 79072, not too long ago, where I enjoyed a great cup of senior coffee. Then a while later I had a fabulous grilled chicken classic sandwich with a fruit and yogurt parfait.

What made this McDonald's special? The people. There were three clubs meeting at once. You know the kind. I used to refer to them sometimes as gossip groups, but people found that offensive. They are news-exchange clubs. Two of those in Plainview had women in the clubs. How unusual!

A couple came in and sat across the aisle from me. Then a gentleman about twenty years older than I am came over to talk to them. After the octogenarian left, the husband of the wife across the way tried to convince me that the other fellow would have been the perfect husband for me. By the time I left there, I was laughing uncontrollably. If ever I am in that neighborhood again, I'm going back to that McDonald's for the fun of it.

Go to McDonald's website to read about the nutritional value of McDonald's food.




Get This Amazing Southern Cookbook, Flavored with Love, Now!

Labels: