Friday, June 22, 2007

Ryan's® Grill, Ruston, LA

Ryan's® Grill, Ruston, LA, is located on North Service Road in front of Wal Mart.

Some of the things I like about Ryan's®:

The food is always better than I need! There are more vegetables than I can eat, and I always find two or three kinds of meat I cannot resist. If I start at the salad bar, I find enough choices to make a wonderful meal. The dessert bar always has something chocolate, which goes well with the complimentary coffee.

More than the food I enjoy the sights. For years there was a fabulous print on the wall at Ryan's®. It made me laugh every time I went there. All the family members in the painting appeared to have enjoyed Ryan's very much. When Ryan's® redecorated, they removed the painting. I miss that picture, but now there is a photograph that is a feast for my eyes. It is a picture of a precious little girl staring at a giant stack of pancakes. Notice the picture as you go down the line. (Here is the website of the photographer who took that masterpiece: http://amazingshots.net)

Most of all I enjoy the people at Ryan's®. If I say, "Let's go to Ryan's," the car fills up. I don't mind standing in line. It is like attending a party because I alway see some friends there I haven't seen lately. I have to catch up on everybody's news.

"You can find something different every day at Ryan's®. . . . The menu changes daily and each week's menus are posted at the restaurant." (Quoted from Ryan's® website)